- 950+ bottles & cans in stock
- local, American craft, seasonal, rare, import, gluten free, mead, and cider
- 120+ non-alcoholic sodas
- Cicerone Certified staff ready to help
- Bottles sold individually
- 19 beers on draft
- Flights, 5oz tasters, and full pours of all drafts
- Daily specials, happy hours, and weekly events
- Available for Private Parties
- Family & Dog friendly
Beer To Go
- Build your own 6-pack to go
- Pick an expertly curated variety pack
- 10% off mixed 6-pack
- Growlers and meowlers for sale at the bar
Cheese Flight Night
May 8 – 6:30 and 8 p.m. – $30
A selection of delicious cheeses from Chantal’s Cheese Shop expertly paired with a flight of beer.
If you were as hyped about Rhinegeist beers coming to Pittsburgh last year, you won’t want to miss our first ever Extra Credit class!
We’ve got SIX hard-to-find beers straight from the brewery and a class taught by Chris Shield, director of education at Rhinegeist Brewery.
Taproom Trivia is the first and third Wednesday of every month at 7 p.m.
Answer some questions, and possibly win prizes – easy, right?
-Maximum 4 people per team
-Arrive early for seats
The happiest hour of all is 4:30 – 6:30 p.m. Monday through Friday in the Tap Room.
Enjoy $2 off full pours & growler fills.
Live Music in the Taproom
Map & Directions
4115 Butler Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15201
Monday: 11:00 AM – 10:00 PM
Tuesday: 11:00 AM – 10:00 PM
Wednesday: 11:00 AM – 10:00 PM
Thursday: 11:00 AM – Midnight
Friday: 11:00 AM – Midnight
Saturday: 11:00 AM – Midnight
Sunday: 11:00 AM – 9:00 PM