- 950+ bottles & cans in stock
- local, American craft, seasonal, rare, import, gluten free, mead, and cider
- 120+ non-alcoholic sodas
- Cicerone Certified staff ready to help
- Bottles sold individually
- 19 beers on draft
- Flights, 5oz tasters, and full pours of all drafts
- Daily specials, happy hours, and weekly events
- Available for Private Parties
- Family & Dog friendly
Beer To Go
- Build your own 6-pack to go
- Pick an expertly curated variety pack
- 10% off mixed 6-pack
- Growlers and meowlers for sale at the bar
Flight Night with Millies Ice Cream
June 12 – 6:30 and 8 p.m. – Tickets Coming Soon
Fun and creative flavors from the one and only Millies Homemade Ice Cream expertly paired with a flight of beers.
We’re teaming up with beer experts and brewers, who will pick a topic and an accompanying flight of beer in a casual and fun craft beer class.
June 26 – Sours I
Taproom Trivia is the first and third Wednesday of every month at 7 p.m.
Answer some questions, and possibly win prizes – easy, right?
-Maximum 4 people per team
-Arrive early for seats
The happiest hour of all is 4:30 – 6:30 p.m. Monday through Friday in the Tap Room.
Enjoy $2 off full pours & growler fills.
Live Music in the Taproom
Join us for live acoustic sets most Thursdays and Fridays for Taproom Music Nights. Music starts at 8 p.m. Check Facebook for the most up to date schedule. The music is free, and the beer is, as always, great.
May 23 – Sam Stucky
May 24 – Moemaw Naedon
May 30 – Sadie
May 31– Glowphase
June 11– Berry Breene of Her Ladyship
Map & Directions
4115 Butler Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15201
Monday: 11:00 AM – 10:00 PM
Tuesday: 11:00 AM – 10:00 PM
Wednesday: 11:00 AM – 10:00 PM
Thursday: 11:00 AM – Midnight
Friday: 11:00 AM – Midnight
Saturday: 11:00 AM – Midnight
Sunday: 11:00 AM – 9:00 PM