Join Our Team
Bierport and Row House Cinema are currently hiring part-time and full-time associates. Join a dynamic, friendly, and inclusive organization to providing an incredible entertainment experience in Pittsburgh through movies, beer, and events.
To apply, please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
$15 an hour
Row House Cinema & Bierport in Lawrenceville is seeking a retail professional to serve as the Shift Manager for our organization. An ideal candidate is an outgoing leader who loves managing people, serving customers, movies, and beer. The Shift Manager’s primary responsibility is to ensure a magical customer experience. This includes managing the staff’s customer engagement, providing the best possible product, and ensuring the store is physically presenting itself the best possible way.
Other responsibilities for the position include:
– Open or close the store
– Being the front line on managing customer issues
– Oversight of the staff on duty
– Help pick out movies to show at the theater; assist in the creation of the film schedule
– Help curate the beer selections in the store & Tap Room
– Overseeing beer deliveries – Introducing speakers & films when necessary
– Ensuring compliance with all health code and liquor control board regulations for all activities
– Assisting in the ordering of the distributed beer
-Assist in developing and carrying out internal processes and ensuring operational efficiency
The successful candidate for this role will:
– Exhibit exceptional attention to detail
– Passion for delighting customers
– Regularly goes above and beyond with their duties
– Professional demeanor
– Strong verbal and written communication skills
– Perform as a skilled multi-tasker
-Ability to lift up to 40 lbs.
– Employ exemplary communication skills and problem-solving abilities
– Some experience managing people
– RAMP Certification
$12 an hour
Bierport & Row House Cinema are looking for a part-time (15-20 hours/week) associate. We are an independent movie theater and a beer bottle shop & taproom. Weekly hours can increase when Row House and Bierport hours expand. Associates will be dealing with customers on both sides of the business. Ringing out customers, working concessions, pricing & stocking beer, helping with events, etc. Bartending opportunities are available to those with experience or interest.
Beer knowledge is preferred but not required, as is a passion for film/movies. Previous customer service experience is preferred. All candidates must be at least 21. Open availability is preferred, weekend and evening availability is required. As we undergo the process of fully reopening, we have a preference toward those looking to grow within the beer/entertainment industries. There are many facets to our operations, so unique skill sets are sought after. Join us on part 2 of our journey!